I'm Tired


This is a rant and yes you too can vent in the comments. 


  • I'm honestly tired of my neighbours generators. Why can't they throw that piece of shit into the fucking dumpster where it belongs? 
  • I haven't gone on leave in 2 years (because change in jobs) and I swear to gawd I. AM. SO. DAMN. TIRED!
  • My celibacy has not been a walk in the park and I'm tired of people asking.... Why are you still celibate?" Sorry o, I didn't know I owed you a detailed report on my sexual life.
  • I'm tired of power failures, fuel scarcity, high cost of living, zero value for life, high tolerance for corruption, heat wave, mosquitoes, and the list goes on..)
  • I'm tired of stupid people who give their fucking unsolicited opinion when they see you workout.. Who asked you?
  • I'm tired of people who think shouting will make any difference. comme des fuck down and let us have a civil conversation.
  • I am frigging tired of shit for brains individuals that think they're brilliant and never give the brilliant ones an opportunity to talk... go on, purchase all the stupid in the shop!
  • I'm tired of seeing youths idolise stupid people who are everything that is wrong with the world. 
  • I'm tired of going to the gym and not seeing any evident changes in my tummy. 
  • Getting all dolled up and flying bikes / boarding buses doesn't look sexy on me. I'm tired. I need a car! 
  • I'm tired of people who use things told to them in confidence as a topic when they're bored... Just so you know, you're scum! Bottom of the barrel scum!
  • I'm tired of cowards. Never upfront about their feelings and are content to live life in someone else's shadows. Sad news is, they seem to be replicating a lot of themselves in others these days. Please for fucks sake, get a condom and stop reproducing
  • I'm tired of seeing people settle. Almost perfect for you isn't perfect for you! But then again, what do I know?
  • I'm tired of people who encroach on your space as they will. I love my space. respect the boundaries. Thank you.. 
  • I'm tired of seeing people who allow the hurt and pain of yesterday make them miss out on the fun of today and hope of tomorrow. The past is irrelevant. Largely irrelevant.
  • I'm tired of big people with little thinking. It will cost you $0.00 to leave your poverty mentality and think BIG!
  • I'm tired of people thinking I care what goes on or what doesn't in their lives. I'm a selfish person. I share myself with me, myself and I. I come first, I am priority. Let me put it this way.. "If I had a pocket full of fucks and all you needed was one to save your life.. best believe, that I wouldn't give!. 
  • I'm tired of people who never see the good in life. Always complaining, forever pessimistic. Away from me you machination of failure!
  • I'm tired of people who show up unannounced at your door without prior notice.. I enjoy my space. Do you think I'll allow you in? haha.. don't be stupid!
  • I'm tired of people who aren't romantically involved with me calling my phone at 2am...  Like, are you being sawed in half or your eyes are being gouged by a corkscrew? Don't annoy me please

Oh would you look at that! NEPA/PHCN/DISCO/GENCO whatever the fucktards are called just took the light!  I. AM.FRIGGING.TIRED!


Comments

  1. Off topic, but I wouldn't want to be in your bad books madam..choi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Just blowing off steam.. I'm actually an Angel.. I think..

      Delete
  2. ���� girl as soon as I'm back I'm taking you out for ice cream! But for real for real, the heat everywhere is ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hans and Rene for the win! I'm thinking of relocating to Antartica until this heat wave lets.. Its crazy!

      Delete
  3. Finally, 'comment box' shows. That's where my 1st rant wld start from. I'm tired of "blogger.com's" commenting troubles. It's super annoying to come up with awesome posts, bully friends into reading and commenting and they come back to tell u how many times they've tried but their comments wouldn't just get published. If I had not gone through commenting troubles on my own, I'll probably not believe them. But it's super annoying. I'm tempted to type "who blogger don epp?" but then, I remember aunty linda.
    I'm tired of monitoring spirits. Chai. It has gotten so bad that if I use an old picture as dp, some people tell me d exact month I took the picture. I hear things like " haba, this was taken in October, last year nah. Upload new one jor". Maka why? Uncle, una no get job?!

    I'm tired of having to explain to people that my social media platforms are MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. Life is already as tough as it could get, then, I buy me a phone, load data and still have to watch what I type or don't type because some pple clearly think the world revolves around them, and I cannot think without having something to say that wld affect them. I know networking is good but I've begun learning the art of deleting and blocking.

    I'm so tired of clients wanting osho-free jobs. Biko, who awuff don epp?

    Now, I'm tired of typing o. I still use a device with keypads. Call me old fashioned but I like it, even though it's difficult keeping my nails.

    Funmi, make I stop with the ranting. I enjoyed ur rant though. Super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling. Even though it took me 3 months to reply. phew! How's that for the most engaging blogger? :) I can't be fazed by people who seem to think they have a say about what you post or don't.. If you didn't buy me the phone or you aren't paying for my data, then you had better shut the hell up! Besides, I mastered the art of mute and block a long ass time ago!

      Delete
  4. Am tired of people who never see the positive side of life always saying negative statements. Gosh 😠. Nice one at Fumfum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am tired of people who never see the positive side of life always saying negative statements. Gosh 😠. Nice one at Fumfum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been tired for a long time. I'm thinking of moving to Utopia; I hear life is a whole lot cooler up there.
    You should try it. ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tired of most of the things you're tired of especially PHCN, generator madness and boarding buses! Stupid people who think their opinions matter too...
    I completely enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. Good to know I'm not alone in this asylum.

      Delete
  8. Well....I'm tired of people thinking marriage is an accomplishment , staying happily married is ..getting married isn't ..i think good luck or Godspeed should totally replace congratulations....
    ..I'm tired of stupid degrading comments about gender and I'm sick tired of the gender equality bill...y would we want to reduce ourselves just to be "equal" as men ...
    I'm tired of people telling me it's inappropriate to live alone as a single lady ..Biko if I get raped 11pm as I'm jumping buses ..Will u come rescue me ??
    I'm tired of Chinese , Japanese all them expatriates come into "MY " country and tell me how this should be done and why they are more superior than us ....
    I'm tired of getting irritated at some people's blatant lack of anything and everything..least of all is common sense .
    I'm sad that lots of people are working their asses out without getting commiserate results..
    I'm sad that I have so much to rant about ...Nd I haven't even scratched the surface..
    @Funmi ...please make ur next post something to be grateful for ...at least "hope epp plenty people "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I babes.. You and I! I wrote a post on the things we're grateful but a sequel is due i guess. You can read it here: http://thefullfiguredfemale.blogspot.com.ng/2015/06/10-things-im-thankful-for.html

      Delete
  9. Oh yea ..I remember I'm tired of people typing lol (s) ..Biko how do u laugh in plural ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaa. This irks my soul i swear. How do you laugh in plural biko? it beats me man!

      Delete
  10. I am Tired
    -Of forcing my boss to do his job and stop adding to mine
    -Of 'supposed' friends only coming around when they need a favor:THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE MUMMY SANTA?
    -Of the frustration of jumping out of buses and the ridiculous hike in bus fares especially from those who use DIESEL NOT PETROL
    -I am tired of some of my annoying workers who think I have to beg them to DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS
    -Of working ..can I just be independently wealthy????
    -Of my mother whose fav pastime now is to point out that my friends and cousins are 'HAPPILY' Married,engaged or introduced
    Biko,how old am I?
    -Of this country!!!!!!!
    -Of Waiting!!!!

    Ps:Funmi,just seeing this.I actually needed to rant.
    God bless you big

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO! Call 911; Tope has gone bonkers! Your comments always leave me in stitches every darn time! Glad the post could help you vent a little darling!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Aww thanks a bunch dear. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

We're Hiring!