10 Things I'm Thankful For

Listening to Korede Bello's Godwin as i write this is actually apt! Yes! God wins!!! I can testify to this. Its been an interesting couple of months for me and the only one who made still standing is Baba God! That been said, Thank God its Monday!!!! How have you been Fabulous people! I hope you had an awesome weekend? I know i did! ;) So, i thought i'd take time to appreciate a few things  on this terrific Monday like Phone chargers, lipgloss, etc Stuff that we sometimes take for granted but are essential. Okay, here it goes !


  1. I'm Thankful for my Truecaller App. Imagine how annoying it is picking a call you think is important only to realise its a frigging Telemarketer!
  2. I'm thankful for washing machines. I would grow old doing laundry the Traditional way.
  3. I'm thankful for my super fast Wifi! I don't actually "Smile" (Pun intended) when paying for it but the great service keeps my sanity in check.
  4. I'm thankful for my Macbook Pro. I was in an abusive relationship with my old laptop.
  5. I'm thankful for my Grandma Panties.  The Grandma panties that keep my goodies in check and never make me feel like i'm walking around with a permanent wedgie and of course, No Jiggling.
  6. I'm thankful for those stinky farts that let themselves out when i'm alone
  7. I'm thankful that my thoughts cannot be made broadcast to the world. I'll probably be with a  swollen eye everyday
  8. I'm thankful for my super cool colleagues. The craziest lot ever! 
  9. I'm thankful for my iPod and headphones. Saves me from awkward situations and not having to  involve in stupid conversations.
  10. ...And finally, I'm thankful for Pizza! I mean, C'mon. Who isn't? 

If this made you smile, i'm Thankful for that as well. Do share the things you're thankful for...

Comments

  1. HAHAHA. Crazy colleagues indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Babes! You guys are the craziest bunch ever!

      Delete
  2. C'mon guys who will be thankful to have me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous 14:33 You're awesome and i'm particularly thankful to have you stop by. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Hahahhahaa
    Lets just say am thankful for still being alive...I have to do some serious thinking about the othersπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tope Darling! Thank you for stopping by! I'll be here waiting for you while you think about others. Kisses

      Delete
  4. He he he! Had mad fun reading this! Thankful for my BlackBerry Z30 too o. Keeps me in touch wiv peeps who I haven't seen in over 30 years and still haven't seen physically but we still roll online like we live next door regardless of location!!! Bless u love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yes, Kay! We gotta be Thankful for our faithful Smartphones. Thanks for stopping by Dearie.

      Delete
  5. im thankful for cartoons mehn... after a hard day's work it feels good to kick ur shoes off and watch cartoon network again like oldtimes #bigkid #reallyBigKid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrggghhhh Yes! Thankful for cartoons too! Thank you for stopping by Dear.

      Delete
  6. I'm grateful for online window shoppinh when I'm at a clients place nd dey can't seem to figure out what they want and have u change tabs every 30 mins ..while I wanna gorge my eyes out and claw off my skin ..I remember they bought me lunch ..but still ...amazon ...here I come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha. I know right! I'm super thankful for Online window shopping and also Free and No strings lunch! Thanks for stopping by dear.

      Delete
  7. He he he! Had mad fun reading this! Thankful for my BlackBerry Z30 too o. Keeps me in touch wiv peeps who I haven't seen in over 30 years and still haven't seen physically but we still roll online like we live next door regardless of location!!! Bless u love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How u wan take slim down? by eating pizza?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please hold on while we consult the oracle...

      Delete
  9. Nice post afunme darling:) Hmm, there's so much to be thankful for that I dunno where to start! First of, i'm thankful for the salvation of my soul through Jesus Christ.. there are loadsa blessings attached to it! Then i'm thankful for my family and friends... they rock. I'm also thankful for good health, good food, good music, movies and my dstv PVR! It's really cool that I can record my favourite shows:) .. Then most of all i'm thankful for being in love. It feels great to love and to be loved by the most amazing man in the world! I'm the happiest i've ever been. That being said, i'm thankful for life itself. It's beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dearie. I'm with you on this 101%! We're much more blessed than we can ever imagine! I'm super duper thankful for my Family, few good friends, Job, Series, Books, good food, music and a whole lot more. Thank you for stopping by darling and congrats once again on the engagement! Kisses.

      Delete
  10. Great Post.

    I am grateful for many things. Most importantly, I am grateful for the gift of life..Life throws us around but we always rise.

    I am thankful for my Mother( I am a grown ass man). This woman calls me everyday to know if I have eaten, how work is, how work was, how life is for her beloved son. I love that woman.

    I am grateful for my job. The only place I get paid for playing( I am a website developer).

    I am grateful to God for blessing me with the best woman in the world. Sometimes the ones we are running after aren't always the ones for us, but God's design is such that when you meet the one for you, YOU JUST KNOW!!. So wherever she is right now, I just wanna say "Victoria, I love you and I can't wait to kiss you in front of the White House"....

    Before I forget, I am grateful for "Amala Babalola". I always go back to my roots just to eat this wonderful delicacy I grew up eating. Nobody does it better than iya Tawa. Now Boys don leave the hood, but I don't ever forget my roots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am thankful for am alive, doing good in my own little way,thanking God for the ones yet 2 come and for d le boo whom only God knows yet.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am thankful for am alive, doing good in my own little way,thanking God for the ones yet 2 come and for d le boo whom only God knows yet.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Tired

We're Hiring!