Resolutions or To-Do List?

Happy New year fabulous Darlings! Yes, Yes, Its tad late but nonetheless, I gotta welcome you all into an exciting 2015. I'm super thrilled we all made it! I hope you guys had an amazing time during the Holidays? I wish you all a fulfilling year filled with nothing but Love, all your heart desires granted and be all kinds of Fantastic to you. I pray the Lord does all that you cannot do for yourself, meet your needs exceedingly , abundantly and above all that you can ever ask or imagine.


So, I was gisting with a couple of friends last year..(Even though it was just last week hehehehe) and then we somehow drifted into a conversation of what we all looked forward to in the new year. Each said what he/she looked forward to and i was taking mental notes. Truth is, we all crave a new beginning,a fresh start but trust me, you can't experience change if you're stuck at the old ways. That's a No Brainer! Change your thinking, Don't be myopic, Watch the words that come out of your mouth because they shape your destiny and above all, Remember, God is still God and he's still in the business of answering prayers! (My 2:50k advice)

Now, New Year Resolutions ghen ghen!!.. A lotta people have faulted the system, claiming it never works while others say its a mere To-Do List people make for the first week of the Year.. Lol. Anyways,Whatever school of thought you belong to Ladies and gentlemen, if you crave change this New year,keep in mind that you cannot achieve your goals/plans without making it S.M.A.R.T. Your goal/plan has to be:

S: Specific
M: Measurable
A:Attainable
R: Realistic
T: Timely


I hope that definition sets your goals in motion Yeah?

My goals for the Year are quite numerous as is the next person to me. But, i want to experience a Deeper and Newer Dimension of God, and Yes, Plenty Money ooo! In-fact, the kinda money that when i say i'm broke, i should have like 800million shilling in my akant! Yes ke!! If you like roll ya eyes! *Tongue out* LOL

Oh well, have yourselves a great 2015 ahead and please do share some of what you look forward to in the new year


First day at work this year taken by winifred okondor just as i walked through the door. Thanks babes!

Comments

  1. Nice One, Gorgeous...I wish you a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! God Bless you and have yourself a fabulous 2015!!!

      Delete
  2. Nice post.. Happy new year ma'am..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous 17:57. Happy New year to you too!

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully written. I actually did not make any because out of the 2 I made last year 1 is still left to be done. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! As for the resolution not achieved, you have 358 days left in the year to make it right. Ciao darling!!!

      Delete
  4. shillings has been scrapped in nigeria since the sixties except you are leaving in tanzania lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Shillings bawo? Mba!! I mean having like 800 million Naira "Chilling" in my account jor!

      Delete
  5. Well Said! I believe all $dreams->goals->plan(S.M.A.R.T.) {echo "A Dream Come True"}. Not an easy task though but with #GOD "All iz WELL!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly Akinshola! Thanks and God Bless!!!

      Delete
  6. "But, i want to experience a Deeper and Newer Dimension of God"...hnmm, this one that Funmi is now going spiritual now, I better go carry my bible too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL Korede! You should too o! God is all i've got! Thanks for stopping by. God Bless.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're all WIPs!