LaZy wRiTeR

Forgive Me Blogville, Its been  2 months Since my Last Post...

Its Been really crazy these past Few Months. I've had to Take up much more Responsibilities other than my Job Description, put my French classes on Hold so i can Attend the awesome +02ACADEMYLAGOS on weekends  and Yeah try to be an Adult! (Kids, don't grow up! Its a Trap!!!) I miss the days of not having to worry about Money, getting professional qualifications etc... Just eat, Sleep, Watch Cartoons and Drink Ribena, eat Goody Goody etc! :(

Now, you gotta think about Paying Bills, Practice the law of Economics every single day, Physical and mental pressures, Get a better Job, Get married, "baf-up", Wear waist trainer for 6-8 hours for Flat Tummy, Buy a car (By the Way, Donations are Welcome. Support my Car Ministry.) Shebi you people can gofundme a Pastor to Buy Jet!!! Biko, sow into the Life of this Brethren..) Don't Worry,  the Person with the Highest Donations take a Selfie with the Car. Alam poser tinz

As you Advance in Life, So, do the Struggles/Challenges you Face..  I read somewhere that when you don't have Struggles/Challenges, then Satan doesn't have a Need for your Life! So, rejoice as you go through those challenges, knowing a glorious Destiny lies ahead of you! Rom 8:18..

Speaking of Struggles, Lemme just Vent on a few I've had in recent times. Probably my fabulous readers can Suggest a Few ways to Handle them... I Hope to read yours too. You can comment Anonymously if you don't want your Identity Known.

Alrighty, here it goes!
  1. Procrastination: Sometimes, i cant be arsed about stuff i have to do.I leave it until it haves me running about like a Headless chicken when due date is at hand.
  2. Spiritual Consistency: Being consistent in my Walk with  God
  3. Relationships: I've been Single for over Two years and I've learnt to do stuff all on my own and not responsible to be accountable to anyone. I'm supposed to Start Taking all my "Sweet Talkers"seriously but i feel, 'Do i have to?"
  4. Celibacy: Keeping my Two and a Half years Celibacy but Sometimes, Konji gives me all sorts of  Slaps
  5. Keeping Fit: Lemme just say, if you have small Balls, then Maintaining a healthy regimen is not for you my friend! That shii takes a Lot of Hard work and Dedication.
But then, what would life be if we had no courage to attempt Anything?

Comments

  1. Yaaaaaaaasssss! Honestly...it just gets harder and harder...i mean!!! These are mine;
    1) Procrastination and laziness: I always had it in me but my busy schedule worsened it..mehnnnn
    2)Keeping up with friends: This is seriously the hardest.. i mean,i am soooooo busy sometimes i get home and i just wanna lay down,not sleep just lay down in the quiet and not think but friends will just tell me,Tope you are changing as if its in my plan to not hang with my friends and drink and play ..wheeew
    3) Sitting infront of my wardrobe trying to pick an outfit,I swear this has to be the hardest,what top to wear with what,what accessories to pair it up with(bag,belt,earrings,neckpiece,bangles,wristwatch),how to pack my hair,what shoes to wear.... i swear its so exhausting
    4) Money:haaaaaa.. It gets to my wallet and just flies out.. i mean i remember days when 2k could last me a week,now 15k is a prayer to last a week...
    i really could go on and on but these four are my struggles everyday
    Thank you so much Funmi for allowing my rant on your blog...sometimes it feels like my diaryπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're all WIPs!