20 random facts about me

*grabs duster, broom and mop* *coughs* o to jo meta!

Hello Darlings! How have you all been? I'm truuuly sorry for the silence. The first part of my french and german exams are right around the corner and i need all the free time i can get; coupled with work! its been cray cray!!! So, Es tut mir leid, Je suis désolé (Don't gerrit twisted! That's I'm sorry in German and French).. u see, i'm teaching you people Language o!

Anyways, My friends had been asking me why they hadn't read anything from me in a while and i quickly had to remedy the situation. This babe right here isn't a quitter! I'm sure you guys aren't either....

Okaaaay! So, my troublesome friend +Olatunde Sofowora tagged me in the #20factsaboutme challenge on instagram but for some fabulous reason, i wanted to put it up on the Blog. By the way, you can follow me on instagram @phunmillionaire 

Alrity, here it goes..

*inserts NTA News Jingle*



1. My name is Olufunmilayo Omotunde Aduramigba Mosunmola Nkechi Agbana! hehe #showoff.. Yes Nkechi, my Mum is from Agbor, Delta.. 
2.I love God!!! He's been too good to me. Even when i don't deserve his unconditional love. He's always showing me how much he loves me. What greater love yes?
3. I don't Joke with my family fa! They put up with all my wahala and i with theirs. Love 'em to the moon and back gaskiya!
4. I'm an avid reader.. I read EVERYTHING! By the way i recently realized i'm sapiosexual..
5.I dislike stingy people. once i notice you're stingy, i give you the boot straight up!
6.I'm an introverted extrovert. One minute i'm laid back and the  next i'm all loony
7. I can't swim to save my life. My experience at the pool six years ago probably traumatized me
8. Because hate is such a strong word, i'd rather use 'detest'. Anyways, i detest Liars ehn!!! I detest being lied to. It tells me that you think i'm stupid enough to not see through your Bullshit (pardon my french) and figure out the truth or you think i'm too weak to handle it.
9. I love being a plus size. (Plus in all the right areas) I really cant imagine myself being slim....#shudders! jidufguygduoiuppdpydigbkjsicupwdiojuoi
10.I try not to Judge people because we face different realities in Life
11. My taste in music is eclectic. i love classical music, Kwam1 especially but i do have a few favorite contemporary artistes.
12. I hate noise ehn.. I can't stand it.
13. I love people with a great sense of humor. cos i love laughing! i can laugh for Africa!
14. My ringtone is "wiggle wiggle" so if you call me and i don't pick, chances are i'm probably dancing to my ringtone.
15. I love fried YAM!!!
16. I do research when i'm bored(social media) You know the Sherlock Holmes undercover kinda research? So yes, you reading this i probably have ended on your sisters boyfriends cousins nephews cat's page!
17. I'm a movies/ series buff. I've watched enough TV for a lifetime! (I can never  get tired of cartoons)
18. I appreciate men that dress well.. Let me shalaye a bit.. Men that always appear dapper, manicured nails, gator suits and trads etc.. Especialy when they smell like a million Dollars.. uggghhhhh i'm like sweet Jesus, come back and gimme a hug!
19. My Birthday is 13th October which is in 2 weeks.... yaaaay!
20. I'm a sweettooth
21. Place advert here....

*i couldn't stop at 20.. lol
*End of Transmission*
so, lemme know if you share anything in common with me or you wanna share a random fact about you with me. Ciao lovelies!

Comments

  1. #1 that means you are my sis , thumbs up! As for me I love dancing and I can dance for 6hours none stop. Gamma try that today TGIF Yeppiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay winnie!!! My sister from another mother... U gotta teach me how to dance o!! 6 hours ke???

      Delete
  2. @winnifred, I truly yimu for you, you can dance for 6hours non stop!!!.....ah ahn kilodeee, back to you my sister jare, please when you are through with all those your unknown languages/tongues exams that you want to do, please I will like to take some french lessons... je tu me la php and mysql coding....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooool. No worries Korede but it doesn't come cheap.o!

      Delete
  3. Lol! If you can compromise on #9, you'd be good at #7. We strongly share #8 in common, one of my favourite quotes is "Hurt me with the truth, don't comfort me with a lie".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm interesting quote.. and as for comproming on #9 errrmmm, we'll see...

      Delete
  4. Hahaha. Afunme ooo. Nice one. For the things we share in common.... *let me see*... I can't swim to save my life either. That's one thing I'm ashamed of though, as people think everyone from my side of Naija can swim... I'm not gonna say where before you join the people. I should try out this challenge too and share on my blog.
    Waithing for your next post oh. Well done, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting* for yor next post.

      Don't mind my phone. It's got a mind of its own.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, waterside in the western part.. You're either from Epe or Ilaje yeah? as for the swimming ehn, don't be pressured into it o babes! Some of us just have phobia for a large mass of water..Btw, TYF u've been tagged in the challenge as well! i Look forward to reading it on ur blog

      Delete
  5. You are sooo fun! Your writing is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're all WIPs!