For The Love of Small Chops...

Just look at that life-giving plate of deliciousness!
I was at a friend's birthday event last week and while i was minding my business as usual (not), my gaze landed and was fixed on a particular young couple. Probably in their late twenties or early thirties and newly weds. They were practically all over each other, a little side bar here, a little giggle there and i couldn't help but admire them.

Small chops was served round and my favorite couple had a plate to themselves too. While i threw a ball of puff-puff into my mouth (hoping a hunk would be in the corner admiring the way i ate puff-puff too), i was watching them eat as well... (Just so we're clear, its not my practice to stare at people, there was just something about the girl's brows, so perfectly defined that made me want to ask for tutorials.. (Have you guys seen my new eyebrows by the way? Mo ti good gan!

Sorry, i digress.. back to our story.. Yeah, the loved up couple..

Now they were left to their last piece of spring rolls and i wanted to know who was gonna have it...

The guy put a toothpick through it and my first reaction was 'you greedy prick" but then he disappointed me when he took it to the direction of his babe.. i was like awwww, I want that!

That instant, i craved a relationship so deep bobo would also leave his last piece of small chops for me.. You see for some people, jollof rice is their kryptonite but mine is the almighty SMALL CHOPS! They're an instant happiness trigger for me. So simply put, there are two rules if you don't want us to fight. 1. Don't touch my small chops. 2.) Stay away from my small chops! capisce?

Oh well, maybe 2016 is the year i meet my small chops sharing bobo... Who knows?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're Hiring!