Do we have psychopaths in Lagos now?

FYI, this is not a fictional story!

Pardon the expletives in this post but I AM PARANOID AS FUCK!

At what point does admiration become borderline stalking?


First it was a particular dude who literally followed (and still follows) me about. I felt he was just a jobless fucktard and i didn't need to bother myself because, i mean... it is perfectly normal for a guy to admire a girl.


Then another guy that i do not know from Adam traced me home and from a conversation he had with someone i know, he told that my friend my HOUSE ADDRESS! (note that this my said friend hasn't been to my house either so he obviously cannot know my house address)


As if that wasn't enough. Yesterday morning, my colleague went to get coffee and a random dude walked up to her and told her stuff about me.
In his sick twisted mind, i was upset with him(E gbami! i dunno this guy), how he has tried to get my attention on several occasions and ignored him, and so on.


He went on to show her SEVERAL pictures of me on his phone! From walking into the Agency, to going home, going for lunch, just, EVERYTHING!!!

This guy had been documenting my every move!

At that point, i broke into tears because i have never had to fear for my safety! Having to look over your shoulder when walking is not a friendly feeling. God forbid that i get kidnapped!

I got home yesterday and told my Mum about it. As usual, she called on the host of heaven to rain fire on him and if he doesn't stop, they'll be taking pictures of his dead body... *sigh*

Seriously though, these are the things you watch in an american feem and never pray to experience it!

Have you had to deal with something similar? What are the attributes of a real life psychopath please?


Comments

  1. Hmmmmmm...I had a similar issue with our former gateman.After he resigned about 4years ago,he started calling me everyday,I mean EVERYDAY for the next 2years leaving about 20 missed calls each time(NO JOKES,NO FEEMTRICK)
    Hmmm,for the past 2year,he has been calling every other day.My dad threatened him,the bastard called again.
    Sometimes,I still feel like he could break into our house and God forbid,kill us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whetttttt! That awkward moment you're afraid of your security guard! Shett!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're all WIPs!