Belated Birthday Babe!!!

It was my birthday exactly a month ago and as much as i wanted to gist you guys about it, i haven't had the time to track the pictures down from my numerous "fotografas" to show you guys. You know how people take pictures of YOU on their phone and refuse to send it to YOU?! I mean c'mon who dey the picture??? Also, Coupled with the fact that i was ill, but i'm very much better now.

I wanna say a Huge thank you to everyone for your calls,messages, prayers, credit alerts, and gifts. God bless you all abundantly and remember you for good! May we all have many more reasons to celebrate with one another. Ese Pupo! Daalu! Nagode! Obrigada! Danke schön! Merci Beacoup! Gracias!!!!


Ehen, so you see, technically, my birthday started from the 12th cos my family all came to pray and declare the promises of God in my life cos well my Birthday was on the 13th of October, which fell on a Monday. Y'all know how Mondays are in Las Gidi! Rush hour and all. I have been blessed with the most amazing family ever!! I love you guys to the moon and back!!!!

The guys at work showed love that very day, sang for me and surprised me with a cake. Some of you saw the video of the guys singing for me cos I shared it on my Facebook page but i later took it down sha. Reason why i took it down? Cos i felt i laughed too much! #smh i was probably pms-ing when i made that decision. I see you rolling your eyes and saying #Tmi.. #KoKanAye

OK, Lemme show you few of the pictures i was able to get. I'll update the rest when i get 'em.

Would you look this way for a photograph ma' am?
With Korede and Usman
With Farouq and Peter
"Fashola" as we call him.
This dude can pester ehn! See him looking like he about to bust a nut! *coughs*
Cake from Exolve Team
I dunno why i haven't gotten an endorsement deal from Oral B and Co.. *rolls eyes*
Birthday Picnic with the Family at Atican Beach.
I like unaware pictures like this.. *btw, who i dey follow talk sef?*
Be like sey i dey toast AY. "Nne, i wili take good care of you. My account odikwa very strong too."
Shoki ahhh Shoki!!!
See my Belle! 20 mins Preggers with chicken,chips and some gizdodo. lol
My Mummy!!!!! and i obviously!
Cake from AY's beau.
Birthday Hangout with dem girls.
Uhnnn. Ekun fun ra e! Acting all gentle.. Yimu!
I don't think i have enough pictures from this Hangout cos we were all too full to even move. lol. I'll update the rest as i get 'em tho...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're all WIPs!