Fabulous Funmillionaire (At least that's what i'm calling it for now). LOL

It all began on my way back from work on a wonderful Wednesday evening. (13/8/2014)  I had just alighted from the keke that dropped me off at the Estate gate and I was strolling home (to My Papa House). Then I spotted this girl whose face I was familiar with (cos we worship at the same church) but never really talked to each other (you know how we girls can be sometimes). She walked up to me and said "if I had Enough money, I'd hire you to be my personal shopper"..... These words; simple but weighty!!! It got me grinning from ear to ear but at the same time, stirred up something within me that had been stored up for years! (The accolades from people about how my style was Fabulous, impeccable, Even girls who'd confess about how much I inspire them.



I went to bed that night Hungry for more! Not for more accolades, but for more plus-sized ladies out there that I can and want to inspire. Hence, the birthing of the Fabulous Funmillionaire Blog! (P.S. Some of you are already familiar with the phunmillionaire brand which I have used for over 4 years but some "Funmi's" have "borrowed" it too so we're sticking with Funmillionaire! I should probably patent that..) 

Ok, so, I noticed that most plus sized ladies accept what the media and society define as "sexy" and such struggle with their self esteem. They tend to search for love and acceptance where it doesn't exist and invariably become slaves to themselves and that's why I've decided to talk about these things on the Blog.
Anyways, its my very first post, and I don't wanna bore you with a sermon. So, Keep it locked to this blog cos we're in it for the long haul. 
Let's have fun, Let's do aproko but most of all, lets get inspired!


Comments

  1. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thin, tall and worst of all I'm not a lady (unless of course I become a transgender tomorrow - who's to say?) How can I benefit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a plus size but I've got plenty of interest in this cos I've got plus size friends n family! The prospect of learning how to help them deal with complex(for those of them who suffer it) sounds very appealing. Driving my car on the fast lane on this one Funmi and guess what I'm applying no brakes. Let's go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're all WIPs!