Smacking The Reset Button Of My Life In The Ass!

How long does it take to heal? Really... how long?

My life had been on some non explainable pause/slow mo for a couple of years

Series of inconsistencies with my health, walk with God and this excruciatingly long period of lethargy rubbed off on my finances, career, relationship with people and even decision makings

I let things happen to me and i was 'OK' with it

Life seemed like a blurry movie and i was unsure of what my role was

I was approaching the tail end of my 20's and my youth didn't feel as great as the blogs/books said it would/ Should

Day after day, it was the same thing; Work, eat, sleep, get on social media (A lot!), once a while, hang out with friends, read a little, exercise sometimes, and on the cycle went

I was tired and i needed answers! I obviously wasn't put on God's beautiful earth just to pay bills and die.

The books said, the twenties were the transformative years for the late bloomers but baby girl's patience is wearing thin

WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE?  WHAT IS MY PURPOSE??

I've come too far, been through a lot for my life not to matter

Of what purpose then was all the ass whooping life gave me?

This knowledge and experience I've garnered has got to be cascaded one way or the other

But why did i pause this wonderful life God gifted me

Why wasn't i doing the will of my Father?

It's a wonder how much God loves me so much despite all my major shortcomings

A love so great my mind can't fathom

I had allowed trivial issues/ after effects from unhealthy relationships derail me from seeing the big picture

I have been given a second chance (a rare opportunity many hardly ever get) and here i am, picking myself us, letting go of all the unnecessary weight (pun intended) and smacking the reset button of my life right in the ass! 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're Hiring!