I'll rather Prada please...

A while back,  i went to the mall and i walked past a Cartier shop.

Being the inquisitive one, i entered and while i was i was there, i sighted this yummy bag.

It called my name and as the polite girl i am, i responded

We formed an immediate bond. it was love at first sight!

Croc leather, perfect detailing, it spoke tons and tons of sophistication... Some Karl Largerfield shit.
Google this Binsh! (Cartier crocodile handbag)

It was the perfect arm candy to flaunt in your haters faces so they could hate on you some more.

I called on the shop attendant to inquire how much it would cost me to take my new found love home

She smiled and said the price is attached ma'am...

I bent a little, looked at the price over 300k *gulps*

Hollup! This bag eez cost! I will set up a lucrative business with this bag

This arm candy is arm robbery.. sorry bag robbery...
You should NEVER! EVER have to ride the bus with that bag!


I began to devise an exit strategy?

Do you have it in bluish black? No

What about purplish magenta? *Sales attendant already looking at me like an alaininkanse*

I turned my head to the side, tucked my fingers under my chin and said;

I got a Cartier not too long ago so i think i'll go for another brand.. Maybe a Prada

As i walked out of the store, i had a headache..

I called myself to a meeting to tell myself how i had to double up on the hustle because you see it's not like these things are expensive but you sometimes have to go to the mall strictly for the reason why you're there.. Just grab your rice paella, calamari and get the fuck out!



Comments

  1. Lollll!! Bwahahaha! Afunme! This post got me. U're nuts binsh! #LiterallyLaughingInPublicRightNow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao!! This is hilarious, even after reading it the first time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha nice piece love it as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe. *in Skipper from Penguins of Madagascar* Binsh just smile and wave.. Smile and wave...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *in King Julian's voice" Thank you my darling!

      Delete
  5. One colour wld av been enough. Blueish black jeje. U now comman make her to kuku confirm ur state of 'alainikanseness'. I Smh. Lmao.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'm Thankful For

I'm Tired

We're Hiring!